Wednesday, January 4, 2012

baby steps...

Today wasn't a great success since I spent the majority of it on the couch snuggling with the pup and snoozing. I did however find some great juice recipes and pick out a juicer to potentially buy. I'm not going to do the reboot all juice plan for 60 days but I might factor that into my healthier eating plan. If I can get myself to choose a better snack like a large glass of veggie juice instead of a chunk of fudge or cup of ice cream, that's progress.

Tonight I had veggies and ranch for dinner along side a couple frozen waffles. This is what I mean by baby steps. I need to use the food I have, since I cannot afford to just throw it all away like a lot of people tell you to do. It's not all bad food but maybe just not the right choice for a meal. I need to make a weekly grocery list and follow it. Then I can make my menus and plan better lunches to bring to work. I may still bring cereal for my night shifts since it's easy and I'm not usually starving at that point. We'll just have to see how long it takes to get organized and into a good routine. I hope to make it a routine by the end of this month.

Time for bed! Hoping to get up a bit earlier than usual to get into a breakfast routine as well :)
goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment